Important Things to Know About Us Before Turning to the Center for Brain Training for Help:
- We see you as a person in distress, not a “patient” or a “case.”
- We believe you when you say you’re in pain or distress.
- We listen to you. With care and compassion. Without judgment.
- We ask a lot of questions to get to know who you are and what makes your problem unique.
- We have an array of specialized tools designed to help re-program the functioning of your brain and body.
Elizabeth, age 35, mother of an active 2 year old, came in with anxiety, and up to 5 panic attacks a day. She said they “are taking over my life”. She had problems with anxiety since the age of 17. She was also suffering from mild depression and was on an antidepressant. She wanted to have another child and she wanted an alternative to medications to help resolve the anxiety before she got pregnant.
As she began treatment, she said that she had to talk herself in coming because she was so anxious. After 12 sessions, she no longer had the anxiety or panic attacks and had reduced her medication in half.
Thank you for all your help and making me feel much better! You should take great pride in what you do for a living! Many people want to be in professions where they help people but often don’t feel that they actually succeed. You can know for certain that you succeed in helping people and make the world a better place …