Robert (Rusty) Turner, MD
Dr. Turner is a neurologist and neuroscientist with more than 30 years’ experience as a physician. His role with the center is to provide second opinions for clients who are dealing with seizures and neurological issues.
With more than 30 years’ experience, Dr. Turner has training in numerous areas of neuroscience including:
- EEG and clinical neurophysiology
- Child/adult neurology
- Neuromuscular disease
- Electrodiagnostic medicine
- Neurodevelopmental medicine
- Clinical research
He also holds multiple academic, clinical, and research positions including:
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC), Charleston S.C.
- Associate Professor of Clinical Pediatrics and Neurology, University of South Carolina School of Medicine and Prisma Health Children’s Hospital, Columbia, S.C.
- Pediatrics Community Faculty, Bon Secours Roper-St Francis Hospital System, Charleston, S.C.
- Pediatrics Community Faculty, HCA South Atlantic/Summerville Medical Center, Summerville, S.C.
- Senior Associate Researcher, MIND Research Institute, Irvine CA.
In his spare time, Dr. Turner likes to play piano and travel with his wife, Katie, around the U.S. visiting friends and family.
Click here to read his CV.