How to Help Clients Improve Sleep
Protocols & Devices for Better Sleep
A Webinar for Professionals
With Neurofeedback Expert and Author
Join us ONLINE on
Sunday, May 31st from 4:00 – 5:30 PM (EDT)
Attend this 90 minute webinar with Neurofeedback expert and author Michael Cohen. Michael will share a variety of neurofeedback sleep protocols, as well as discuss some helpful devices used to assist with sleep issues, like the Lenyo Sleep device, Alpha-Stim, David Delight and Neuro Vielight.
Learn about a variety of tools to help improve the sleep quality of your clients.
Discover how you can help your clients’ sleep problems–without medication. Neurofeedback offers several protocols that target sleep and there are also other neuroregulation and body bioregulation devices that support neurofeedback and can further enhance sleep performance.
Sleep issues can be challenging. By using a combination of tools you can increase the chances of success and bring improved results for your clients.
In this webinar, Michael will answer some common questions like:
- What are some neurofeedback protocols to help with sleep?
- Is low energy a sleep problem?
- Are there different protocols for falling asleep versus staying asleep?
- How do the principles associated with Circadian Rhythm play a role?
- Is neurofeedback enough when it comes to chronic early waking?
- Are there other tools beside neurofeedback that can help with sleep issues?
- What about the Lenyo Sleep device?
- Alpha-Stim & David Delight?
To register please click on the button below or call 561-594-2062
Webinar Price $40
For questions, email Liz@Centerforbrain.com
Neurofeedback 101: Rewiring the Brain for ADHD, Anxiety, Depression and Beyond (without medication)
Sunday, May 31st
From 4:00 – 5:30 PM (EDT)