Stop the Slip
Fighting Memory Loss Without Medication
Why does memory loss happen? Can it be prevented or stopped? Can we improve or recover our ability to remember?
We’ll discuss these questions and more on Wednesday, February 15 at 6:30 p.m.in our office in Jupiter. Join us for this free educational event and learn:
- Causes of memory loss
- How to reduce the risk of losing memory or cognitive function
- Non-invasive, non-drug options for boosting memory
We’ll also discuss what can be done to slow or reverse it without medication. Ask questions, get answers, and learn more about this important topic.
Wednesday, Feb 15th,
6:30 – 7:45 pm
Center for Brain Training
550 Heritage Dr. Suite 140
Jupiter, FL 33458
Seating is extremely limited. Registrations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Waiting list available.
What you will learn:
- What contributes to memory/cognitive issues that you can change
- Why “whacks” on the head can lead to later-life memory problems
- What could be impacting your memory that your doctor may not have addressed
- How to reduce your risk of losing memory or cognitive function
- The role of light stimulation, oxygen, neurofeedback, brain stimulation and PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic frequency) in boosting memory