Intensive Brain Rehab Program
Innovations in Brain Health
The Center for Brain Training, located in Jupiter, Florida, offers a unique integrative program for brain health. This program is designed to harness state-of-the-art technologies* to help your brain function better—when nothing else has worked.
Who do we help?
Our program caters to people suffering from a wide range of brain-related issues, including:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Long COVID
- Memory or cognitive loss
- Brain fog
- Chronic sleep issues
- Migraines or headaches
- Chronic pain
- Post-concussion syndrome
- Brain fatigue
- Early onset Alzheimer’s
- …And other brain disorder
When All Else Fails
Most people who go through the program reach out to us because they’ve seen doctors who didn’t offer many answers, or because medications don’t exist for their problem—or haven’t helped.
What does our brain rehab program aim to accomplish
- Reduce brain inflammation
- Promote better blood flow to the brain and body
- Enhance neuronal communication and timing
- Reduce brain fog
- Reduce chronic pain
- Increase restorative sleep
- Improve cognitive function, memory
- Reduce reliance on medications
- Help you regain your life
Why an intensive program?
- Our intensive program is designed to provide quicker tangible results. By training 3-5 times a week (sessions take no more than an hour), many of our clients see significant changes in just 4-6 weeks.
- The program is fueled by the power of synergy. The cumulative effect of using multiple modalities, administered close together, is often greater than spreading training out over a longer period of time. Just like working out in a gym, the more frequently you train, the faster you see results.
What’s involved in the program?
The consultation: Meet with our director, Mike Cohen, and other specialists at our center to explore your history, symptoms, needs, and goals and to uncover the unidentified contributors to your issues. Our team is made up of “detectives.” It’s not unusual for us to discover something seemingly unrelated to play a role in a problem such as exposure to environmental toxins or gut issues.
EEG and a brain map: These tests provide a deep dive into your brain’s function. They help us understand its challenges and guide us in formulating your treatment plan.
The treatment plan: Each personalized plan is comprised of a combination of our cutting-edge modalities (chosen for each individual depending on their goals) along with the strategies that our team has perfected over 25+ years in the field of brain health and rehab.
These technologies, shown in our clinical experience to be very powerful when used together, include several types of neurostimulation, intermittent oxygen training, neurofeedback, and biofeedback (see complete list at the bottom of this page).
Note: No matter what you’re struggling with, if poor sleep is on the list, we always tackle that first. Good quality sleep will help everything else we do work better.
Training: Engage in regular brain training sessions 3-5 times per week for 4-6 weeks. We re-assess progress weekly, adjusting and adapting the program, based on your training response.
Our care doesn’t end at the conclusion of your intensive program. We recommend tools and resources that can be performed at home or in our office to continue to improve your brain’s health and function.
Coming from out of town?
List of training modalities and tools offered at our center
- Body Biofeedback and PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic field)
- Neurostimulation technologies (TACS, TDCS, PEMF, TRNS, etc).
- Laser, LED and photobiomodulation tools
- Intermittent hypoxic training (increased oxygen to the brain)
- Audio/visual entrainment
- Targeted brain support supplements (research-based and clinically effective) and suggested diet changes to improve gut health
- Guided meditation and healing combined with body biofeedback
- Sound stimulation
- Medical screening tests different from conventional tests (referred to a medical professional)
- Specialized brain/cognitive training games