Available Position: Office Front Desk Coordinator/Administrator Healthcare
The Center for Brain works with mental health and neurological issues as a leading provider of neurofeedback. We help patients manage insomnia, anxiety, depression, ADHD and neurological based conditions, while reducing reliance on medications using neuro/biofeedback. What we do is unique. We need team members who cares about really helping challenged clients.
We need an upbeat experienced front desk coordinator who is mature, responsible, and empathetic. A key role is discussing our services with prospective and current clients in person, and by phone, email, and text. At the front desk, you will spend significant time interacting with most of our clients.
This position basically runs our office. We are seeking a self-directed individual who can learn quickly, work well with staff and patients, and who thrives on juggling lots of balls while keeping multiple tasks straight & themselves calm. The ideal candidate must be able to work with both young and old clients, demonstrate superior judgment interacting with clients, and a passion serving customers.
Our small family run center has been in Jupiter for 15 years. We provide a comfortable warm supportive environment to our clients.
We are an eco-friendly office: No perfumes, no colognes/after-shave, no scented shampoos/gels/hair products and no smoking are allowed.
The front desk deals with scheduling, coordinating patient flow, patient charts, phone calls, communicating, following up, and beyond. You help coordinate patient flow with back office staff.
- Good phone skills with upbeat tone; positive attitude
- 3+years’ experience in this kind of role
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills for texting and emailing
- Able to multi-task (answering phones, checking people in or out, answering questions, etc)
- Takes direction easily but also works independently a must
- Detail oriented, with exceptional organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word/ Google spreadsheets, Windows
- Experience with QuickBooks and insurance is a plus
- Speaking Spanish is a plus
- Customer sales or communications role a plus
- Web savvy/Social media experience a plus
- Must maintain regular and reliable attendance including on occasions the ability to work overtime, or early evenings.
Schedule: 4 days per week, 9:00 – 6:00 pm (M Tu W F, typically)
Pay rate is negotiable based on skills/experience.
PLEASE, no phone calls.
ANY COMMENTS on why you are interested or what caused you to apply for this position are welcomed.
• Oversees patient Check-in, Check-out and scheduling of follow-up appointments
• Responsibility for all front office duties
• Communicating with patients and prospective patients
• Help maintain/manage files of all patients
• Keeps track of patient visits to help optimize patient retention
Job Type: Full-time
Pay depending on background, experience and skill
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff and clients wear masks, special hospital grade air system built into A/C
IMPORTANT SCREENING TEST/Assessment
We’ve implemented a validated screening assessment for all our employees – and all our prospective employees. If you’re interested in the job, you will want to take it. It takes about 30 minutes.
The test is not our only criteria. The assessment is designed to help us identify the best candidates that could fit this role. It’s beyond a resume, which is often hard to judge. This is a critical role for us. It’s really important to find the right individual and we take this process seriously. We aren’t looking for the highest score but the best job fit. Thanks in advance for participating.